Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blizzard Expectations :)

 Hmmm....                                                                                                                                                                    Well as of now the sky is spitting snow out and im extremely happy :). I love it when we are supposed to get a snow day. It always seems to brighten my day :p. Snow day's are always welcomed by me :) But we only get three this year and if we go over we have to go into our summer break... but thats okay with me. In other words ...  i love you lake effect snow you get me out of school for a day or two. This snow reminds me of christmas. By the way christmas is only 13 days away. What did you ask for christmas? I asked for a new camera and alot of books and clothes :) . I hope everyone has a wonderfull christmas and a Happy New Year :). Also i can't stay on topic at all o well :D
               - crossing my fingers that this blizzard acctually happens :) -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text